About Talent Mapping
Our depth of global expertise means that we can provide our clients with detailed analysis of how their organisational capabilities compare to others in the sector and associated markets. By utilising this extensive network we can support our clients’ plans for the future, by identifying the best talent both internally and externally.
The exercise can be as targeted or subtle as a client requires depending on the agreed outputs. This can range from a need for multiple hires over a sustained period of time, to gathering data which will support a drive towards gaining competitive advantage.
Projects are typically conducted over 3-12 months with agreed check points along the way and supported by detailed reports and weekly communication.
- Identification of key individuals by sector / geography / function
- Gathering of specific data and insights – company structures / reporting lines / strategy
- Visibility in to competitor remuneration packages – AVP / LTIP’s / Retention bonuses
- Potential M&A activity
- Identification of globally mobile executives
- Improved employer brand penetration and recognition
- Benchmarking internal talent